The Summer of Real

1 comment
I don't know, I'm just not checking in.
I'm so engaged with real life, that blogging is not especially happening.

Like Mel at Wuthering Heights Farm I'm feeling kind of happier out in the real.

There's a lot going on - Duke of Edinburgh's Silver Expedition, Senior Prom (Junior this coming Friday) and all manner of changes and adaptations, and I'm trying to reach that point where we all believe we can fly and I take flight and farm for real and forever.

On Friday Aida had twins (one of each) and on Saturday afternoon, darling Linnie and Lacey having ended up by dint of being last to kid with the twin stalls (I think that was planned) waited until Neil came down to do some work in the afternoon and was close at hand in case anything went wrong, and promptly settled down and had a pair of twins (one of each, each) within ten minutes of each other.







Faces were washed

Feeds were delivered (in this little guy's case, before he was dry or standing up!)


and then everything was done and dusted and tea was expected, and a large bucket of fresh chilled water please, because I'm awfully clever.

They never cease to amaze me. I adore them.

Thank you - Taffeta Tallulah, Aida Jane, Linnie Matilda, and Lacey May. You are all stars.

1 comments:

mel said...

oh, i daresay those little faces would be enough to keep me entertained for quite some time. :)

i hope you'll be back here....at some point. perhaps, like i imagine it will be for me, when the days start to shorten and the natural inclination is for indoor things.

xo

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest