OK, so I have never heard of this guy .
I am probably the only person who has never heard of him, and you are all probably going 'how can you NOT have heard of him?!) and laughing into your early afternoon tea, or 'oh that old fraud, you don't want to read anything by him' and smirking knowledgeably.
But I had never hear of him, so I approached 'The Zen of Attraction' - with a completely open mind - or some would say blank space - and ... well ... I kind of like it.
1. Promise nothing. Just do what you most enjoy doing.
2. Sign nothing. Just do what doesn't require a signature of any kind.
3. Offer nothing. Just share what you have with those who express an interest.
4. Expect nothing. Just enjoy what you already have; it's plenty.
5. Need nothing. Just build up your reserves and your needs will disappear.
6. Create nothing. Just respond well to what comes to you.
7. Seduce no one. Just enjoy them.
8. Adrenalize nothing. Just add value and get excited about that.
9. Hype nothing. Just let quality sell by itself.
10. Fix nothing. Just heal yourself.
11. Plan nothing. Just take the path of least resistance.
12. Learn nothing. Just let your body absorb it all on your behalf.
13. Become no one. Just be more of yourself.
14. Change nothing. Just tell the truth and things will change by themselves.
Copyright 1997 by Thomas J. Leonard All rights reserved
Obviously, I couldn't actually get past number one, and number two is a non starter.
But it's a lovely idea :0)
Powered by Blogger.